From Editor Picks
low price with the best quality: While making any purchase we try to pick a product that is both budget friendly and cheap. Under this category, I nominate KOHLER 12177-G Fairfax and ENZO RODI Bathroom Faucet (Double handle). These are numbers 3 and 4 on the list.
High cost but best in the market: Great things indeed come at a great price. Similarly, if you want to purchase the best faucet you have to spend more. Thus under this category, I nominate the KOHLER Devonshire 2-Handle. It is number 1 on the list.
Overall good: If you are looking for something that is an all-rounder, go for Enzo Rodi F1214255CP-10. It is number 7in the list.
01. KOHLER Devonshire 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet with Metal Drain
Generally, while installing a bathroom faucet the prime concern we have in our mind is about its look. Whether the faucet will suit the bathroom decor or not. With KOHLER Devonshire 2-Handle, you do not need to worry about that. Surprisingly, the classic looking faucet offers the most modern features. Besides, the brass structure ensures a longer life.
- Ceramic ringed nozzle
- Decay and rust-resistant finishing
- A flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute
- Apparatus available for low water flow
02. ENZO RODI Chrome Bathroom Faucet
If you are looking for an all-rounder, undoubtedly ENZO RODI Chrome Bathroom Faucet is your best option. Firstly, its sophisticated looks give your bathroom a nice view. Secondly, it ensures long and reliable service. Lastly and most importantly, it has a temperature control feature. Thus we can say that ENZO RODI Chrome Bathroom Faucet ensures a smooth experience.
- User-friendly drainage system
- Adjustable water flow
- Durable construction
03. KOHLER 12177-G Fairfax
If you are looking for a reliable kitchen faucet for your hard water KOHLER 12177-G Fairfax is undoubtedly your best option. Moreover, the product is friendly for your pocket. You might think that as it is budget-friendly, it may have some backdrops. Besides, this product has fine finishing as any other KOHLER product.
- Ceramic ringed nozzle
- Decay and rust-resistant finishing
- Unique dual purpose evacuating spray tip
- Includes escutcheon panel
04. ENZO RODI Bathroom Faucet (Double handle):
If I begin to mention the product’s efficiency, believe me, I will not get tired. To begin with, the prize of the product will amaze you. Often we think that budget-friendly products have their limitations. Although, this one is an exception. Its looks, service, and efficiency will put you in awe. Besides, it is one of the best selling products.
- Separate hot and cold water lines
- Stylish and long-lasting structure
- Ceramic nozzle
05. Moen 4507BN Wynford
With fabulous looks and service, Moen 4507BN Wynford will steal your mind. To begin with, its neat design has conquered the hearts of the users. Besides, you don’t have to worry about the service of the product. The brand is serving for almost a century now. Customer satisfaction, user-friendliness, and reliability are the armor of the brand.
- Has a flow rate of 1.2 Gallon per minute
- Single faucet
- Qualifies EPA criteria of WaterSense
06. Symmons SLS-3612-STN
Generally, we all long for a new look. Symmons SLS-3612-STN is a suitable pick for that. To begin with, Its shape is not like usual faucets. Moreover, it is single-headed. Whereas, most of the faucets are double-headed. Additionally, its drainage kit and easy installation system make it a very desirable pick for most of the consumers.
- Brass made a durable structure
- A very high flow rate of 2.2 Gallons per minute
- Includes a drainage kit
07. Enzo Rodi F1214255CP-10
There is a common saying that “Do not judge the book by its cover.” Similarly, I would say you do not let the Enzo Rodi F1214255CP-10’s small size confuse you. Although it is small and sleek, the unique design and structure of the product make it super-efficient. Besides, it reduces the presence of lead in water.
- Built-in ceramic ringed nozzle
- Aerator of rubber
- Decay and rust-resistant finishing
- A high flow rate of 2 gallons per minute
- A warranty of lifetime
08. Delta Faucet Chrome 567LF-PP
Due to the design and structure, the faucet is highly recommendable. The sleek and fashionable faucet is not even very expensive. The design is not only a treat for the eyes but also the reason behind great convenience. Besides, it is light and easy to install. Thus if you are looking for style and comfort, look no further, this is your pick.
- Flexible options to install in a single hole or three holes
- Qualifies the WaterSense label
- A flow rate of 1.2 Gallon per minute
- Drainage system included
09. Phoenix PF232521
If you are looking for a satisfactory purchase for your RV, undoubtedly Phoenix PF232521 is your best option. Besides, its compact design makes it suitable for the sinks of any size. Even for the smallest ones. Moreover, the installation process is very easy and flexible.
- The handle is of lever style
- Single knob
- 2/3 hole installation
- An efficient water flow of 1.5 gallons per minute
- Aerator to control water flow
How to buy the best bathroom faucets for hard water
If you are considering buying a new faucet and your water supply provides hard water, you are in the right place. We will guide you on how you can purchase the most suitable and the best bathroom faucets for hard water in yourself. Apart from this, if you want to know about any other best water filter visit our website! You will find a complete solution for purchasing any kind of water filter there.
What is Hard water?
Usually the water in which minerals are dissolved in a higher rate is known as hard water. Although hard water has no direct threat to our health, it can create various inconvenience. Due to the higher presence of minerals, pipes, and faucets of the household gets jammed easily.
How will you identify whether your water is hard or not?
Commonly, hard water leaves white marks on every tap they pass through, This is the first and the easiest way to recognize the presence of hard water. Besides you will always find white things on your laundry even if they are clean. Dishes will have some residue on them also. To be precise, you wouldn’t be able to avoid its presence anywhere in your day to day life. Sounds like trouble? Now to worry, if you find a faucet suitable for hard water, you will escape a lot of the trouble part.
How to get rid of hard water?
To be honest, getting a faucet for hard water will save you from the stains around your washroom or kitchen. However, if you want to totally get rid of it you will have to take some other measures. One of the finest and oldest ways to make your water fresh is to boil it. After boiling let the water cool, you will see the extra minerals will sit at the bottom. Another solution to this problem is to install an Ion exchange filter. These filters are specially designed for hard water. Besides the many other brands are producing filters for hard water these days. You can install them if you want to.
Faucet and hard water:
While anyone decides to install a new faucet in their bathroom, they think of it as an easy job first. However, a faucet is an essential feature of any lavatory. Hence, the decision of choosing one is essential as well. Let alone if your water line serves hard water, the difficulty is enormous. As hard water is already tough on apparatuses that depend on water, choosing a faucet is very difficult. I hope the detailed article will help you to know about some technical features of faucets. Consequently, you will be able to choose the best faucet for your bathroom.
The difficulty decreases if you categorize the factors that can affect your decision. So here I have enlisted a few things that anyone needs to consider before buying
Things to consider:
- Type of faucet
- Finishing of faucet
- Managing of faucet
Type of faucet: Generally, Bathroom faucets available in the market are of three types. This is the first thing you need to consider while buying best bathroom faucets for hard water. As you are reading this, you already know how many holes are there in your sink. This type is classified according to the number of holes in your sink.
- Single knob faucet: Usually, these faucets are easy to maintain and install. If your sink has one hole, this is your optimum solution. Also, these are neatly designed and consume little space. Such faucets are enlisted in our review list (3,5,6,7, and 8)
- Double knob faucet: In this faucet, both the knobs are on one platform. Thus if your sink has two holes you can install them. However, these filters are not a very popular choice as the knobs are fixed on a platform.
- Widespread knob faucet: The flexible design of these faucets gives you the opportunity to install them on single, double or even three holes. Undoubtedly, these are popular choices for their elegant looks and flexibility. However, these are more expensive than any usual faucet. Such faucets are enlisted in our review list (1,2, and 4)
Finishing of faucet: One of the most essential criteria while picking a faucet is the finishing. Upon finishing a lot depends. If you go through our reviews, you will notice most of the products have non-decay and non-rust finishing. This depends on how the finishing has been done. Commonly, faucets are available with the following finishing:
- Brass: One of the most common and affordable finishing is the brass finishing. There is a polish of brass over the nickel plate of the faucet. This polish makes the faucet immune to scratching.
- Chrome: Like the brass finishing faucets, these faucets have a chrome finishing over the nickel plate. The chrome plating gives the faucet a shiny and glamorous look. Besides, they are more restrained to rust and decay than the brass finishing. Thus, these are preferred by customers even after a higher price.
Managing the faucet: One of the most essential things to consider before purchasing is management. The overall management of the faucet has a lot to do with the Purchase. In the review, we have added pictures of the product. Hence, you will see the kind of handles used in the products. Besides, you can pick the kind of handle you prefer.
Another important aspect is the drainage. The drainage kit is either installed or provided separately with the faucet. Choose the system you prefer the most. Moreover, you should consider whether a faucet is easy to install or not. Although, most of the enlisted faucets are easy to install.
Last but not the least, don’t forget to check the size. If the size of your faucet is not well adjusted with your sink it will not look good. Thus check if the mount is high or low. You can do that from the pictures, and select your suitable faucet.
Are you picking the best bathroom faucets for hard water?
Remember your best might not be the best for others. Hence choose best bathroom faucets for hard water wisely. One of the most important factors here is the budget. In the beginning, you will notice our team and editor has categorized the products into three categories. Now, the decision is yours. After planning your budget, you must go for a faucet that will suit the ambiance of your bathroom. As it is a long term investment, looks matter big time. Besides, the sink counter is the heart of any lavatory. Thus pick something that will suit the ambiance. Most importantly, the factors you need to consider for the purchase are discussed in the buying guide. Hopefully, you will not struggle to choose your best bathroom faucets for hard water anymore.
Delta or moen bathroom faucet which is better
So what are you waiting for? Pick the best bathroom faucets for hard water today.