Last Updated on June 20, 2021 by admin
While decorating your home, you have to make a thousand essential decisions. We realize each of them is essential. Even if it is choosing a kitchen faucet. Thus, like always, I, your favorite editor is here with honest reviews of all the highest picked best kitchen faucets for hard water. Our team has done rigorous research and I have put them in easy and understandable words. Thus you will be able to pick your kitchen faucet. Also, I made a list of my favorites according to price range. Hopefully, you will find your kitchen faucet. In this blog, we also review some best water filters for home and commercial use.
From Editor Picks
Lower price with the best quality: Under these criteria undoubtedly I will pick the number 2 on my list. Which is, WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pullout Kitchen Faucet. The product is also known as a best seller.
High cost but best in the market: Number 4 matches this heading. If you are looking for upgraded technology and a long time investment go for KOHLER K-99259-VS Artifacts Kitchen Sink Faucet.
Overall good: Honestly, all the products that I have reviewed here are overall good. Although my favorite will be number 9. The flexible design and environment friendliness make it the winner.
10 best kitchen faucets for hard water in this year
Here we present a list of the best and marketing leading kitchen faucets for hard water, I think this list will help you to find the best faucets for you
01.Delta Faucet Leland Single-Handle 9178-SP-DST
Unlike any traditional looking faucet Delta Faucet Leland Single-Handle 9178-SP-DST has the most modern features. Instead of being a very general and traditional looking faucet, it has the touch20 feature. All you need to do is touch the spout anywhere and it will turn on and off. Besides, there is a LED light temperature indicator at the bottom of the spout. You will know whether your water is too hot or cold. Thus you will not have to experience anything unpleasant.
- Touch system
- LED temperature indicator
- Rotatable spout (Rotates 360 degree)
- Three different water streams are available from one single spray head
02. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pullout Kitchen Faucet
Do you need something fashionable and flexible? WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pullout Kitchen Faucet is the solution. You can install it either on your single holed sink or on your 3 holed sink. If you are thinking that this good looking faucet may be harsh on your pocket, you are wrong. It is budget-friendly. Moreover, the faucet has a pause button which is my favorite feature about it. It helps to avoid water splashing while moving back and forth.
- Ceramic ringed valve
- Nickel finish
- 3 different streams available
03. Kraus KPF-1610SS
Whether it is a house or a restaurant Kraus KPF-1610SS will not disappoint you. This good looking faucet will give the kitchen ambiance a touch of elegance. Unlike most of its competitors, it is available in five separate finishes. Due to the compact design and perfect height (18 inches) of the product, it is a perfect fit for any of us. Even if there is a cabinet above your sink counter, you will not face any trouble.
- Both industrial and domestic fit
- A spray head with dual function
- Durable structure
04. KOHLER K-99259-VS Artifacts Kitchen Sink Faucet
Commonly we hear people saying that their faucet is gorgeous but of no use. Again, people complain about their old fashioned and useless faucets. Luckily our model is both gorgeous and useful. KOHLER K-99259-VS Artifacts Kitchen Sink Faucet is the ultimate example of beauty with brains. Although, this beauty serves all the purposes efficiently even without a brain. Multiple streamlines, leakage prevention systems, temperature controllers are some of the many features that make it the best.
- 3 streams of water
- Magnetic prevention of extra water after switching off
- Temperature control through a single rotate
- An efficient flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute
05. Moen 7594SRS
Moen 7594SRS is undoubtedly one of the most popular choices. One of the prime reasons is the sleek design of the product. Besides the faucet is available in five different finishes. Each of the finishes does not require much maintenance. As the faucet has only one lever, it is very easy to handle. If you are looking for something which is overall perfect this is the most optimum pick.
- Switch for converting stream modes
- Rust and decay-free construction
- Compact design and dimension (24.8X12.2)
06. VESLA Single Handle High Arc Pullout faucet
If you are looking for something durable undoubtedly, VESLA Single Handle High Arc Pullout faucet is your best option. Believe it or not, I cannot say enough good words about this excellent piece. To begin with, the single handle makes it super convenient to use. Moreover, you can install it on a single hole or 3 holes. Besides the ceramic ringed valve stops leakage.
- The tap rotates 360 degree
- The spray head offers two streams
- Hosepipe of 17 inch
- The sprayer head lasts for a long time
If you are looking for something environmentally-friendly undoubtedly RULIA PB1020 is your solution. Generally, we don’t pay many thoughts about buying a kitchen faucet. However, if you are a responsible person and want to make your every decision environment friendly it is. The non-toxic and environmental PEX inner structure makes it one of a kind. Besides, this excellent and innovative product is budget-friendly.
- The hose is flexible and can be pulled down
- 360 degree rotatable
- An aerated stream with zero splash
08. APPASO Pull down kitchen faucet
The first thing we notice about the product is its looks. Firstly, the fine nickel finishing gives a touch of elegance. Secondly, the shape and design of it are both convenient and stylish. Lastly, and most importantly more than 200,000 families are satisfied with the product in their kitchen. Besides, it is very easy to use. To begin with, a simple touch on the button can change the water from a stream to stream.
- 3 available water stream
- 20 inch of elastic hose
- PVD coating with nickel brushed
- ABS faucet
09. Patented Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
Due to the innovative structure, this faucet is separable from its arch. Can you not believe it? yes, it is true. There is a flexible pipe with the nozzle. With the help of that pipe, you can move your nozzle around your sink and finish all the chores. Are you worried about how to fix it back? Unbelievable yet true it returns to its original place automatically.
- 3 available water stream
- 20 inch of elastic hose
- ABS faucet
How to find the best kitchen faucets for hard water
While redecorating every single decision is vital. Starting from selecting your floor tile to your kitchen faucet. Undoubtedly, we all desire only for the best. Luckily, all the products that are available in our market these days are equally satisfying. Although, in the review section we picked the best kitchen faucets for hard water and I have highlighted the pros and cons of all the products. These pros and cons will guide you to make your choice.
Now I will provide you with some basics that everyone needs to know before buying the best faucet for their kitchen.
There are many types of faucets in the market. For using purpose, the user divides two types of faucets one kitchen faucets and another bathroom. The best bathroom faucets for hard water are classified for the bathroom. Now you can read stape by stape buying guide for selecting the best faucets.
Basic tips and tricks:
- Sinkholes: Firstly, always notice that the design you have picked will fit your sinkholes or not. Usually, all the designs are available for a single hole or three holes. That is, most of the designs are flexible. They can be either fixed in a single hole sink or a 3 hole sink. However, options for two-hole sinks are a bit rare. I believe that is rare because the sink of that kind is rare.
- Finishing: Secondly, never forget to double-check the finishing. This is because no one likes rust spots on their beautiful kitchen. Always pick the ones that promise to be rust and decay-free. However, nickel finishing is usually more prone to rust.
- Spout’s shape and size: Often the straight or goose-neck spouts are available in the market. Always and always go for the ones with the goose-neck spouts. This is because they give better clearance. Besides, make sure your spout is rotatable in 360 degrees. Also, make sure that the size of your faucet is proportional to your sink. As you are redecorating, you don’t want something that will need a change again.
- Fixing and maintaining: Lastly and most importantly, always pick a design that you can fix and install alone. Everyone wants to save some extra bucks. Certainly, that would not be possible if you will require an extra set of hands. Besides, too much maintenance is a burden too. Thus, try to pick a design that is easy to handle and low maintenance.
These were the basics that anyone should go through while buying. Besides them, you should look up for a couple of things more. One is their handle and the other is their installing structure. Now the good news is the handle is not the only thing available these days. There are touch system faucets too. However, if you think the touch system is too upgraded for you here are the things you should know about the handles.
Best single handle kitchen faucet
Classic and easy to handle. However, do not forget to check the gap between your handle and the wall. You will not want scratches on your newly decorated kitchen. Let us now discuss the pros and cons of this kind of single-handle faucet.
- Pros: Firstly, this kind of faucet is easy to install. Secondly, it is compact and takes up a small space. Lastly and most importantly, there is nothing that you already don’t know about these faucets.
- Cons: Some of these faucets do not have temperature shifting options
Double handle kitchen faucet
Usually, these are the faucets that have separate lines for water temperature. The handles come in separate from the main mount or fixed on one plate. Pick the one that will suit you better.
- Pros: Changing into your desired temperature is easy.
- Cons: Hard to install and occupies more space.
Flexible kitchen faucets (Pull-out faucets)
Although the name is astonishing this is real. You can separate these faucet nozzles from their mounts. Worrying about how to put it back? It will do it for itself. If you ask me, these are my favorites.
- Pros: Honestly, everything about these is pro to me. Still to mention it reaches every corner of your sink. Besides, it is super easy to wash vegetable with these
- Cons: This product particularly has no cons. However, if you have a small sink you don’t need this.
Why Do You Need a Kitchen Faucet For Hard Water?
There is a strong construction for the faucets. They are made strong so that they can prevent mineral buildups and rust. The water which contains a great number of mineral components is generally termed hard water. Using hard water to clean dishes is very difficult. Moreover, there requires an adequate amount of soap when using hard water. So kitchen faucet is necessary for controlling the flow and temperature of the water.
In terms of installation the faucet can be two types:
- Deck mount: These are the faucets that you can install on your counter. If you are buying these, please do not forget to check the holes.
- Wall mount: These faucets are the option if you are starting from scratch. If you are changing your sink you can drill on your wall and get these.
Apart from all that, always pick an option that will promise to reduce wastewater. Hence, pick a leak-free option. Leakage is not only bad for your kitchen but also wasting a lot of water. I hope our best kitchen faucets for hard water reviews and these tips will help you to choose your perfect piece for decorating your kitchen.